Re: [WW] Book on WW2 maps?

There are several works out there.  I have the following: Historical Maps of World War II Europe (Swift and Sharpe), PRC Publishing, ISBN-1-85648-573-0;  The Atlas of History (Rand McNally).  I've also seen the demos of the WW2 Atlas from Profantasy Software, the people who make the Campaign Cartographer software  (www.profantasy.com  I think).  The maps can be edited using the CC software, so customizing for individual campaigns is limitless.

Josh R

"No matter where you go, there you are."  B.Bonzai