[WW] Re: WW II Maps

National Geographic do a CD map collection I believe
that might be rather useful. I think one is WW II
specific but you can see for yourself on their
website.

Profantasy have a good track record and their maps are
vector based so could be easily scaled. Bizzarly I
have the software but have yet to try it (downloaded
it in work and could not find a blank CD-R, this
weekend though...).

Michael