Re: [WW] Threading New Theaters---Kelly's Heroes

> *“Kelly’s Heroes”-fall 1944

This is an odd one, by the look of everything in the movie I would agree
that it is fall of '44. However, Oddball's tank engineer, Moriarty, says
they were assaulted by Tigers in the Ardennes (sp). I could be wrong
about this it has been a while since I have seen the movie, but if I'm
right it would have to be after Dec 24, 1944. Thoughts?

> "the ninja's failed and failure is unacceptable. if they ever show
> their faces you know what to do."
> "yes, tell them to wash with a loofah sponge."
> -------------------> can you name this movie?

Cats and Dogs

--
Jay

Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine

Chico CA city ordinance