Re: [WW] Weird Wars Problems - Savage Worlds - D20 Modern

>Two weapons that jumped right out at me when i picked up WWII: BotR was
>the damage values of the M1 Garand and the M1 carbine.  i have had the
>opportunity to shoot both and, contrary to what's in the book, they do
>not fire even remotely the same caliber. The M1 Garand fires a .30-06
>that packs a whallop of recoil and should do it's stated 2d8. On the
>other hand, the M1 Carbine fires a .30 carbine round with considerably
>less punch.
>
>i would change the M1 carbine to 2d6 damage.
====================>

some of the things i changed in my group was changing the 45's range to 15
(for pistol) and 20 (for SMG). i also changed the crit to 18 to reflect the
45's harder hitting capacity (however, i balanced it by adjusting the damage
from 2d6+2 to 2d8).
i changed 50cBMG to 2d12 and the PV to +10.
i took the BAR up to 2d10 with a PV of 0.
i also added the MP 34 (9mm SMG), Mauser C-96 (1931 model with the 10/20 det
clip) and the Mk VI Webley .455 revolver (my brit wanted it).
seems to work well in my group...

...the rich
"evil does not wear a BONNET!"
-------------------> can you name this movie?