Re: [WW] [OT] Re: Godlike (then not OT)

>From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@yahoo.com>
>
>I think the referee is still the most important factor
>of all in determining the feel of any game, a bad
>referee can turn any system and scenario into garbage
>(Andy are you listening? It's you I'm talking about)
>while a good referee could make a pig fly, not very
>well perhaps but it would fly.
==============>

oink oink oink

>I think Weirdwars needs quite a subtle hand to get the
>best from it otherwise it might degenerate into weird
>Nazi monster of the week.

i tend to run a 90/10 ratio.  90% horrors of war, 10% paranormal. then as
the party advances to higher levels (where they are "expected" to trouble
shoot the unexplained, that ratio slowly goes higher - though a few fish end
up in the mix now and again). seems to work well for my campaign...

...the rich
"i was raised to be charming not sincere."
-------------------> this time, the impossible one...
-------------------> can you name this movie?