[WW] [OT] Re: Godlike (then not OT)

I played my first game of 'Godlike' on Friday night.
Interesting and fun. A very different feel to
Weirdwars, less weird, more normal with the talents
being mostly very low key and a rifle still being
dangerous, one character was saved from certain death
by his helmet.

I think the referee is still the most important factor
of all in determining the feel of any game, a bad
referee can turn any system and scenario into garbage
(Andy are you listening? It's you I'm talking about)
while a good referee could make a pig fly, not very
well perhaps but it would fly.

I think Weirdwars needs quite a subtle hand to get the
best from it otherwise it might degenerate into weird
Nazi monster of the week.

Michael