Re: [WW] Re: Knossos & HPL

>I hear that their might/will be a Reanimator III film.
>I am sure something could be done with this. I played
>with the idea of a crazy army surgeon in Deadlands but
>it might fit beter into weirdwars - a PC is injured
>and sent to a hospital to recouperate. Depending on
>what stage of the war this is and what theatre it
>could be a remote lodge in Scotland, a chateau in
>Belgium or France, a castle in Sicily or an old FFL
>fort in North Arfica. In fact most of these are
>interesting settings in their own right, all you need
>is a map and a scenario idea and off you go.
>
>Michael

The original story ("Hebert West, Reanimator") partially takes place during
World War I.  The narrator is 1st Lt. in a Canadian regiment in
Flanders.  Herbert West is a major, and wants access to fresh
specimens--which a field hospital behind the lines in St. Eloi provides.

This takes place in Chapter 5 of the story.

Kent