[WW] Pumpkin Bowl [OT--VA, NC, TN area]

For those in the area, me and and a mess of friends play an annual "Pumpkin Bowl" every year in downtown Blacksburg. It's tackle football--no pads or anything, but good natured folks who try not to break too many bones. ;)

If any of you are in the area and would like to join us, this year's Pumpkin Bowl is Sunday at High Noon, behind the Krogers on South Main in Blacksburg (the Rugby Field). Good-natured folks only.

Feel free to contact me privately if you might make it and need more information or directions. And no, you don't need to be any good to play (God knows we're not!)--you just have to have a good attitude.

For the rest of you, if I seem surly on Monday, it's because I'm very, very sore. ;)

Shane Hensley
Pinnacle