[WW] Moving Warehouses

In a message dated 10/25/2002 2:35:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time, PKish9@aol.com writes:

Is it true that fast forward is the new publisher for Pinnacle games? In addition, if so, what impact will that have on the release schedule. I hope that if it is true it will be something akin to Atlas's creator controlled products.

Not to stir anything up, but I am curious to say the least.

Your Fiend and
Personal Hero
Peter F. Kish

Fast Forward will be selling and shipping my products, though the announcement hasn't been made yet. Nothing else changes, so it's of absolutely no consequence out there for the rest of you except that I don't have to spend days packing boxes and can now concentrate on bringing you the best games my humble fingers can pound out.

One tiny news bit--if you ordered something from the online store in the last 5 days, there will probably be a small delay. Curiously, about 5 days! ;)

I'll post this to the other lists as well.

Shanester