[WW] The Red Army needs you

After the great success of my last convention games of WW, I'm trying to up
the ante at the next UK con I'm attending in February.

I'm looking for a UK-based GM (or overseas if you're willing to travel) to
help run a game with two groups helping to defend the last airfield in
Stalingrad. I'm hoping to get at least 15 players for this one.

The map is ready and is full colour measuring a cool 3 feet by 3 feet (built
once again with the "Sudden Strike Forever" map generator) and unit
locations will be marked by counters. A special battle system will help
control the mass combat side of things.

Would any interested parties please get in contact with me on
wiggywade@hotmail.com. The con is called Conceptions and is running over
5thy-9th February 2003 near Christchurch (Dorset). Visit
www.wessexgaming.org for more details on the con.

Cheers,

Wiggy