[WW] Re: [HOE] Fear rules in Epitaph 4 preview [SHANE]

In a message dated 11/13/2002 11:27:16 AM Eastern Standard Time, dlhoff1@charter.net writes:

My one question is this: In the optional Fear rules on page 3 of the
preview, there is a nifty Fear table, and it says to roll 1d20. The
problem is, the table goes past 20 to 31+. Is there some modifier to the
1d20 roll that is not mentioned? I assume there is, but am not sure what
the modifier would be. Any info would be helpful.

--David L. Hoff
dlhoff1@charter.net

Yes. I'll check the text again--if I left it off--sorry! Add the amount the Will save was missed by to the D20 roll.

Thanks!

Shane