Re: [WW] Hello From a Lurker

Max:

The Kargatane is found at http://www.kargatane.com/ (it's the official d20
Ravenloft site).  I could not find the Fear tables on a quick search.  They
may have removed them since they are probably in the Ravenloft d20 book.

There are Fear, Horror, and Madness checks in the guidebook at the Living
Death website ( http://www.livingdeath.org ) - download the "Campaign Book"
(it's free) and the Fear/Horror/Madness section starts on page 80.  Living
Death is an RPGA campaign set in the 1890s, using the old Ravenloft "Masque
of the Red Death" rules updated to D&D 3rd Edition / d20 rules.

Hope this helps.

Kent