Re: [WW] HELP, PINNACLE-LOTRD Prestige Classes missing info?

Well, as I don't see any errata coming for this anytime soon, I guess we
can make some assumptions.  The Frogman and Raider can just use the
Commando table (as Chris noted).

The Navy Captain is more troubling.  Although not really hard to simply
exclude from the game.  One could use the Officer table and assume that
they get "Inspirational Presence" at first level?  Thoughts?

Of course the author Michael Monteso might be able to clarify.

Cap