Re: [WW] HELP, PINNACLE-LOTRD Prestige Classes missing info?

deaconblue3@juno.com wrote:

> Cap et al,

Thanks for replying.

>         This was gone over, but I forget if it was on this list, or the
> Yahoo one.  IIRC, Naval Officer uses the Officer prestige class tables,

The only prestige officer I know of is the LRDG Officer.  So do you mean
the Navy Captain prestige class uses the normal Officer table?  When
does Inspirational Presence start?  First level?

> with appropriate substitutions for feats and skills.  Frogmen and Marine
> Raiders are Commandos with different skill/feat packages.    gamerz.net

Got it.

> may have an archive of posts from this list, and you can search

I can't find anything by going directly to gamerz.net  They might have
one up, but I don't know the url.

> Yahoogroups.com for responses on the other list.  I didn't save any of
> the responses from teh first time, so I'm not sure which list this was
> gone over on.

My apologies for not catching it the first time around.  I would think
something like this would be in the errata.

> Josh R

Thanks for your time.

Cap