[WW] Re: [Savage_Worlds] 2002 Origin Awards

In a message dated 4/7/2003 5:31:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Natasha_Corey@yahoo.com writes:

They're open!

http://www.aagad.org/originsawards/

Boy I can't wait for next year's...  :-)

Marguerite

They are indeed!

I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the Academy's decisions. There are quite a few calls of. . .hmmm. . .I'll just say improper decision-making. . .floating around the designers of the industry. I don't care to get into that, but I do have to add my two cents.

Those of you who are fans, I'd like to see a write-in campaign for a few of the products we nominated but were not placed on the ballot for whatever reason:

Banshee Screams: Best Fiction
The Unity: Best Adventure
Lone Stars: Best Supplement

I'll have this on the web page tomorrow as well, but I thought it best to go ahead and say something soon in case some of you got to voting early.

If you can encourage your friends to vote for these products as well, we'd sure appreciate it!

If you have other opinions, of course you should vote your conscience. I ask only because we were left off the ballot entirely, and I find that very disappointing given the sales and the critical reviews of these particular products.

Shane Hensley
Pinnacle