[WW] I humbly give you. . .

. . .Savage Worlds.

A year of my life has passed into this game, as have the input and love of several hundred friends--the Savage Worlds playtest and Yahoo Groups. The best parts came from their patience, persistence, and skill. Blame me for anything you *don't* like. ;)

You'll also find free on the website a 34-page Savage West PDF, that lets you play Deadlands: the Weird West in the Savage Worlds system. Those of you who are taking advantage of our HUGE sale can now use just about everything we've written. There will be additional supplements and add-ons for the Savage West as time rolls on, and I'll soon get to the Hell on Earth and Lost Colony conversions as well.

For all those who have so patiently and enthusiastically helped create Savage Worlds, I give you my most heart-felt thanks. I think we've created something truly special here. Something a lot of us will play for a long time to come. It won't be for everyone, of course, and that's okay. But for those of us who want the crunchiness of a wargame with the fast action of a rules-lite system and the awesome character advancement of the most rules-heavy rpgs, I think we've hit on a near-perfect balance.

If your local store isn't going to get it, hop on over to www.peginc.com and order it direct from us. We've also got Jack's head up for sale (who wouldn't want that?) and official Savage Worlds dice from Chessex as well. Buy 'em all and we'll give you the dice for free.

Thanks again, and I'll see you next week for some more way cool stuff inspired by the coolest fans in gaming.

Shane Hensley
Pinnacle Entertainment Group