Re: [werewolf] Werewolf standings

> How about we institute werewolf standings, and the score is given to the bad
> guys, being the number of villagers offed before the game ends.
>
> We could keep separate lists of "dawn" games, and mafia games.

I think a standing list would be cool.

my comments on the matter:
-if someone plays all the time they will have more points.
-If I get assigned to be a werewolf (which happens all the time), but the parameters of the game were changed only shortly before the game started (like game 87) and I am not interested in playing with the new set of parameters (for whatever reason, but most importantly for feeling it was "weighted" toward the good guys) and I resign, is there a penalty?
-does the illusionist get points?