Re: [werewolf] Werewolf standings

Mark Ballinger wrote:

How about we institute werewolf standings, and the score is given to the bad guys, being the number of villagers offed before the game ends.

We could keep separate lists of "dawn" games, and mafia games.

i was just thinking of suggesting this

i'd be inclined to set the scoring to be close to the other games. (although i'd say we should avoid the provisional part, and make all players established from game 1)

all players start at 1500

either they win or they loose. (in the case of a village win, even the dead villagers win) in a mason game, the masons win if the village wins and there is at least one living mason.

in a werewolf (only) game all the werewolves win if the werewolves win

in a mafia game all the mafia win if the mafia win.

if the illusionist is alive at the end of the game AND an evil team wins, then the illusionist wins. OR
if an evil team wins, then the illusionist wins. (perhaps more fair)

each game is worth (say) 10 points per player

so game 87 had 14 players 140 points

4 loosers each give up 140/4 points from their standings (each goes down by 35 points)

capecod [furtivespy] was a werewolf (dead)
golfing [peppermint] was a werewolf (dead)
goingnowhere [mschaake] was mafia (dead)
california [markball] was mafia (dead)

10 winners each win 140/10 points added to their standings (each goes up by 14 points)

momtaxi [mrognlie] was a villager
umhlanga [frans] was a villager
todamoonalice [rrognlie] was a seer
drumcorpsfinals [flig] was a mason
newyorkcity [eddiet] was a mason
hawaii [rathkopf] was a mason (dead)
stayinghome [kryten] was a medic
disneyworld [crnash] was the police
mynewhouse [wayne] was an angel
branson [hartwell] was a villager (dead)

it's just ratings, but it's one way to keep track ...hartwell

i wouldn't mind bonusing players who manage to stay alive, or bonusing them for the nunmber of turns they stayed alive