[werewolf] Re: Werewolf chat 93 from crnash **

On Sat, Jul 03, 2004 at 04:40:36PM -0400, pbmserv@gamerz.net wrote:
> crnash writes:
> --- pbmserv@gamerz.net wrote:
> > kryten writes:
> > >     7: the spirits revealed washington as a villager.
> > Shouldn't this have revealed washington as the illusionist?
>
> The illusionist always info's as a villager, no matter what.

Hrm... interesting idea.  perhaps the system should track how often the
seer has info'd an entity.

If the seer is willing to info someone *twice*, the 2nd time is guaranteed
"true".

Thoughts?

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>