Re: [werewolf] Fading Illusion

--- Flig@aol.com wrote:
> Along the thoughts of the info twice, whatever happened to the fading illusion idea?
> The concept here was that the illusion would work 100% the first night, 50% the second, and 25%
> the third.  This was an effort to try to make the illusionist role more effective.  Or did we
> finally decide after enough games that it was effective enough?

I agree the illusionist gets more powerful as the game progresses (better odds of fooling the
village, previous seer targets to avoid). I don't believe it's fast enough to double in power
every turn though, so the fade seems a bit too fast. Maybe hartwell can work out numbers. Now I
think about it, an "info twice" change may be a bit redundant. (The seer could info twice right
now, the illusionist is unlikely to project on a previous seer target - and it's still probably a
wasted move).

How about this? If the illusion is successful (including the illusionist being 'villager') then
the next night's illusion always fails (maybe the illusionist has to go recharge or something)? A
bit easier to reason with than a random chance of failure. Sounds like it could REALLY get the
villagers tied in logical knots as well...