Re: [werewolf] Fading Illusion

--- Mark Hartwell <hartwell@copper.net> wrote:
> four words: KISS
> the idea was, the illusionist's OLD spells have a half life.

Yowza. Thanks for the explanation. I doubt some of the villages lately would be able to handle it,
and the random element looks like it would have a lot of opposition.

> >the next night's illusion always fails
> maybe, although i think the illusionist is about perfect as implemented
> now.  (without the half life on spells)

Lately, there have been some REALLY smart villages, and some REALLY silly ones. The illusionist
really brings out the worst in the village. They just don't think things through. Sadly that
starts the post-game chats of "I don't like illusionist games". I've only been illusionist once.
Didn't do a single successful disguise, didn't survive... but count it as a successful game for
me, because the village was a complete mess. FWIW, I like illusionist games (with the illusionist
exactly as it is now)... I just think the village needs to raise their game a bit to deal with
them. (They seem to have raised their game lately to deal with everything else!).