Re: [werewolf] deadlock

On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 12:32:56PM -0700, Lyman Hurd wrote:
> Game 99 is about to deadlock (2 wolves + illusionist
> vs 3 good guys).  Did we ever institute a resolution
> to this situation or is this going to be the game that
> never ends?

Even if gia had not self destructed, the game was not going to
end in a deadlock.

Neither of the 2 players with 2 votes were furry.

once milla voted for someone, the remaining voter (furry) would
go along with it (even if it was for the illusionist, potentially,
since i don't know who the illusionist is)

then, in the night, the furries just needed to succeed in getting a
victim and then would win in the morning 2 on 2.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>