Re: [werewolf] deadlock

Yes, you have a good point.  However I think it
represents a hole in the rules (ties go to WW's) which
wasn't patched when the illusionist was introduced.
Should be if (WW + I) == GG then WW win...

And yes (though I won't be believed) I think that is
the way it should be even when I am not furry :-).

I think there should be a way in general to have night
come if a deadlock is irreconcilable.  The question is
what determines an unbreakable deadlock?

Lyman