[werewolf] Randomized roles

Here's my "idea of the day".

What if the selection of roles was not up the the game challenger, but random?  Further, what if the game board does not show roles, so instead of:

---
Remaining:
  villagers: 3, werewolves: 3, mason: 1, seer: 1, angel, illusionist
---

It shows:

---
Remaining:
  good guys: 8, bad guys: 3
---

So, we start a game.  Maybe I see my role is (mason).  Cool, there are masons in the game!  But, the wolves don't know that.  And, I don't know if there's a seer, an angel, an illusionist, a little girl . . .

The game start code could just cycle through each player and would have a percentage chance for each role:

20% = villager
10% = mason
5% = angel (max 1)
5% = seer
random % (10-25) = wolf
5% = illusionist (max 1)

etc.

When somebody dies, their role is revealed.  Ah ha!  markball was a mason.  But, were there others?

-mark