Re: [werewolf] Randomized roles

Okay, step one is to recode the game in C++ :-)...

I think it would spice up the game to have things that
can "happen" (other than dying) to "ordinary"
villagers on a  random basis.  Some possibilities
include:

a) witnessing the previous night's murder,

b) overhearing a conversation (as above)

c) seeing two characters together.  I suggest this
could be a weak form of b) (i.e., I see X whispering
to Y) and I don't know if they're masons meeting or
wolves preparing to howl.

Cheers,

Lyman