Re: [werewolf] Randomized roles

--- Lyman Hurd <lhurd@yahoo.com> wrote:

> c) seeing two characters together.  I suggest this
> could be a weak form of b) (i.e., I see X whispering
> to Y) and I don't know if they're masons meeting or
> wolves preparing to howl.

A loong time ago, I suggested people have the ability
to "investigate" at night. If they do, there's a
chance they see anyone else who is out at night -
wolves, mafia, police, seers(?), angels(?),
illusionists(?), and other people out investigating.

A further extension from this would be the ability for
night-timers to not perform their function at night,
so they wouldn't be seen out and about. Maybe even to
the extent that not all wolves/mafia go out. (If only
1/3 of the wolves go out hunting, there's only a 33%
chance they succeed)

Eric
swift the all-seering