[werewolf] yet another idea from the non-Perl programmer

It would be neat to have game comments at challenge
time.  That would alleviate needing to have an
artificial player to specify theme (a clever solution
as things stand) and would allow a comment as to when
the game is starting (says he having missed te start
of 114 :-)).

Cheers,

Lyman

PS I wanted to second whoever said it would be good to
have comments readable after the game is over!  It
would be fun to be able to impart dying words for
viewing after all is said and done (usually "see I
told you I wasn't a wolf!").