Re: [werewolf] werewolf game 124 and 125

I'm probably the only person listening so unhip as to
need the second theme explained but just in case
here's what urbandictionary.com has to say :-) (by the
way n4m35 is name again I am sure everyone but me knew
that):

1. h4x0r

Commonly known as a "script kiddie", the work (sic)
'h4x0r' implies 'hacker'. People lame enough to use
this word are generally not serious hackers, and are
most likely using ready-made and easily-found tools on
the internet. They generally have little knowledge of
the tools that they use or how they work. Usually of
little harm, they will probably trojan your computer,
steal all of your CD-keys, mess with your email, and
steal any online-gaming accounts that you have. They
do have some use, as they are commonly found sending
AOL pedofiles trojaned software, and then deleting all
of their images.

The more serious of this group will spend hours and
hours a day scanning the internet for computers that
are vulnerable to a security hole. They will then
exploit that hole (using some pre-made tool) and use
what is known as a 'rootkit' to give them 'root' (or
total control) over a computer. This most commonly
happens to Linux and Unix computers, although there
was a flurry when the Microsoft RPC vulnerability was
announced (see slammer worm).

Commonly-used tools include:
Sub7, BioNet, Net-Devil, NetBus, RAT,Optix, Optix Pro.