Re: [werewolf] thoughts on fixed time

Default voting, I like it (the "vote for flig
independent of alias" flag)...

recall that short of the "fast" option the game will
only progress if the front runner has 51%.  So if the
voting is:

40% 10% 10% 10% 5% and you're the last 5% to vote and
happen to be everyone's favorite candidate, you have
no rational choice but to convince at least 30% of the
vote to look elsewhere!  And, of course, in this case
you have an advantage (slowing down the game) not
shared by anyone else since we have no mechanism to
remove a vote!

Now almost every time the final person is sporting
enough to put their head in the noose like a good mob
victim, but it feels wrong to me that they have to!

Cheers,

Lyman

--- Ted Rathkopf <ted-pbmserv-lists@rathkopf.net>