Re: [werewolf] thoughts on fixed time

In a message dated 9/27/2004 10:34:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, hartwell@copper.net writes:
also, the reason the nights can be so short is: 1) night moves can be
queued, 2) the rules could be tweeked to allow "default"  selection for
most players.  for instance, if there are three wolves and 2 select
playera, and the third wolf never makes a selection, i don't have a
problem with playera being killed by wolves.  same with the angel
protecting himself.
Oops...sorry about that email, hartwell; I just hit reply and didn't think to address it to the group :)

I think the angel could also be allowed to set a default protect. So if the seer has come out or something, and they can't make a move, a default set earlier in the game could last. Make sense?