[werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

I tried to post the code to the group, but it's too big. So, I emailed
the code to Mark Ballinger. Here's my original summary message:

On 9/12/05, Gregory Krohne <krohne@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is my attempt to add simultaneous night attacks (werewolf &
> mafia) and recruiting for werewolves/mafia. I think I don't quite have
> the placement correct for when the turn number changes. Also, I
> haven't successfully tested what happens with these options. You may
> notice a few other... ah... changes as I tried to rationalize the code
> to the way I think it's supposed to work. I hope that you see them as
> improvements.

Lee Griffin added the code to number the turns.

I added some hash tables to do lookups that were done with cascading if-then's.
The night-time processing has been heaviliy reworked to accomodate the
simultaneous mafia/werewolf attacks and recruiting. I think I
defaulted everything to work the same as before these options, but I
haven't run a complete game cycle to test it, yet. I added a couple of
options at the top to make the script easier to run under Windows. For
example, you can now override the mail program (sendmail) with an
environment variable, so you can just dump the mail messages to
standard output.

Regards,
Gregory Krohne