Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

I thought somebody said a failed-bite target should live and learn the identity of one of the wolves/mafia.

I also think that the bite conversion gives the baddies a pretty strong trump card. If the village only sees "NOBODY is dead", then nobody can trust previous information turn-to-turn. Especially if we allow the seer to turn. I think the seer should lose their seer powers when bitten - they can still pretend to have the powers. I think this because the seer role is to balance the advantage of the wolves knowing who the wolves are and converting an active seer would over-tip the scales.

Are we including the hunter/vigilante role - gets to shoot a wolf/mafia each night - might shoot an innocent -- Or is only allowed to kill people who chat during the night! Alternatively, perhaps there should be a role to cure a wolf or rehabilitate a mafia. I wonder if, since the wolf/mafia have the choice between kill/convert, maybe the angel or police should also have optional functions - either traditional role or cure/rehab a villain....

Joe
tensen

Shultz wrote:

So, tell me: what should the result of a failed
bite/mafia-offer be?

They should live, for two reasons. If the victim would die anyway, werewolves would automatically use bite every time. Having villagers escape unharmed will let people stay in the game a little longer.

Eric
swift