Re: [werewolf] Options: recruiting and simultaneous nights

As of this moment, I can't confirm that the baddie is revealed on a
failed "convert" attack, although that was the original intent. I do
think that you loose whatever powers/abilities you had once converted.
 Each player can only have one role, so either you're a baddie or not.
 No mixing.

I like the idea of granting additional convertion powers to the
villiage.  How do we balance allof this? With a 2 to 1 baddie to
protector ratio, the advantage still lies with the baddies.