[werewolf] possible drawback

It occurs to me that there are occasionally games
where I start but then life keeps me away for extended
periods and if I was a villager I think the worst that
can happen is that I will be lynched or eaten.  Now
there is the possibility that someone who does not
know they have a night role will gain one and
therefore hold up the game significantly.

I really think we ought to consider some sort of
"fast" mode for night people that does not require 100
percent agreement on a course of action.

Cheers,

Lyman