Re: [werewolf] Successful bite message

I've been thinking about this as well.
How is it currently resolved as far as multi-roles? If there was a werewolf-mason, I wouldn't want the mason number to go down, as it would be more intrigue for there to be a spy in their ranks (with full meeting priviledges.)
But would the number of werewolves then go up? Then we'd have more roles than players. Not a good prospect.
Hmmm.

I do like the idea of a message saying that the ranks have been increased. I suppose for an unsuccesful bite, it would just say "NOBODY was missing", just like a normal save?

I guess I'm leaning towards the suggestion for having the totals at the beginning, but then leaving it off after that.

Flig