Re: [werewolf] Successful bite message

Why is having more roles than players not a good prospect? It's what's occuring, isn't it? When someone becomes werewolf-mason, they now have 2 roles, not just one. Subsequently, when they died, both the mason count and the werewolf count would go down, so it wouldn't be like the "roles" count would increase and never work itself out.

flig@aol.com wrote:

I've been thinking about this as well.
How is it currently resolved as far as multi-roles? If there was a werewolf-mason, I wouldn't want the mason number to go down, as it would be more intrigue for there to be a spy in their ranks (with full meeting priviledges.)
But would the number of werewolves then go up? Then we'd have more roles than players. Not a good prospect.
Hmmm.

I do like the idea of a message saying that the ranks have been increased. I suppose for an unsuccesful bite, it would just say "NOBODY was missing", just like a normal save?

I guess I'm leaning towards the suggestion for having the totals at the beginning, but then leaving it off after that.

Flig