[werewolf] Percentage chance of bite success

>     turn : nobody died
>     turn 2: markball (a villager) was lynched
>     turn : nobody died
>     turn 4: swift (a villager) was lynched
>     turn : nobody died
>     turn 6: gryn (a villager) was lynched
>     turn 7: nobody died
>     turn 8: rrognlie (a villager) was lynched
>     turn 9: nobody died

So, as was pointed out, this is an excessively violent village to go out and kill each other over nothing.

We've had two nights in the test game where bite was working, but failed at the 50% threshhold.  Is that too high?

In a real game, when will the wolves want to kill versus bite?

We'd talked about failed bite resulting in exposure of a wolf, but that seems pretty harsh.  The failure itself is a big setback for the wolves.