Re: [werewolf] Angel protection

mike ledoux wrote:
On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 06:18:43PM -0400, mike ledoux wrote:

On Sat, Sep 17, 2005 at 01:13:45PM -0700, Mark Ballinger wrote:

Next question.  Should angelic protection save a villager from bite?

Yes.

That is, the angel should protect a villager against a bite.  I
would say that the medic should /not/ protect a villager from being
recruited by the mob, though.

Are you basing this on logic?  Doesn't make sense?  Maybe the medic has anti-crime vaccine.  (Truth serum?)
It would make more sense for police to protect against mafia-bite, but that doesn't fit the game.
I think the roles should be symmetric... maybe we need a new name for the mafia version of angel.  (vigilante?)