Re: [werewolf] werewolfbite game #2

On Wed, Sep 21, 2005 at 02:42:58PM -0700, Mark Ballinger wrote:
> I'm ready to call the testing game werewolfbite #2 dead.  I'll be rolling out another big-ass change and want to test it, so I'll start wwb#3 when it's ready.
>
> Among the issues close to being resolved.  Are we in agreement that
> the bite percentages should be dropped in favor of a strategic allocation
> of x number of bites available during the game?

Sure

> And that the bite can be used against anybody, who then loses his
> power and joins the bad guys?

This I still don't like.   I think the person bit should remain in the
old group.   They become a mole (if they were a mason).

also... let's say the seer was "out" and suddenly...
	NOBODY dies
	but the seer count is now 0.

I know who to lynch!

Yes... we'd lose the seer... but they'd lose a furry.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>