Re: [werewolf] werewolfbite game #2

I agree!  Although there is some temptation to start a
game in which you do not even know that...

We really do have to come up with a more sinister
message than "NOBODY died." to explain the homoicidal
rage the villagers seem to fly into!  What, nobody
died, let's lynch someone!  How about, "but mysterious
scratch marks and dog droppings are seen in the
common"...

Lyman

--- Ted Rathkopf <ted-pbmserv-lists@rathkopf.net>