Re: [werewolf] werewolfbite game #2

> We really do have to come up with a more sinister
> message than "NOBODY died." to explain the
> homoicidal
> rage the villagers seem to fly into!  What, nobody
> died, let's lynch someone!  How about, "but
> mysterious
> scratch marks and dog droppings are seen in the
> common"...

I suggested something along the lines of "You heard
the howling of N werewolves last night" for keeping
track of when bite worked. It would make the village
reaction more "realistic" if they heard werewolves at
night.

But I also like the idea of having several messages.
Here's my suggestions:

"NOBODY died, but the howling of werewolves kept you
up all night and you're fit to kill."

"NOBODY died, but there's werewolf pee on every damn
hydrant."

"NOBODY died, but somehow your wife got fleas."

"NOBODY died, but the werewolves shed all over."

"NOBODY died, but you have the feeling that someone
should."

"NOBODY died, but you have all this leftover rope from
the last lynching just going to waste."

"NOBODY died, but there's still too many republicans
in this town."

"NOBODY died, but something humped your cocker spaniel
to death."