Re: [werewolf] Another question

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 07:22:51AM -0700, Mark Ballinger wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 10:18:41AM -0400, Richard Rognlie wrote:
> > else a game that got to
> >
> > 	1 werewolf
> > 	1 illusionist
> >
> > would be a werewolf win, not a shared win.
>
> Meaning what?!  The illusionist doesn't share in the win?  Then how can the illusionist ever win?

No.   I'm saying that if your statement "bad faction outnumbers non-faction"
was true... yes.   the illusionist would never get a shared win.

But the winning condition is bad faction equals non-faction.

unless everyone in the non-faction is a part of another bad faction.
in which case, if it's night, the moving faction wins.   if it's day,
it's a draw.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>