Re: [werewolf] Re: For the Adventurous...

On Sat, Sep 24, 2005 at 11:24:56AM -0400, Mark Hartwell wrote:
> flig@aol.com wrote:
>
> >What is this Jailer game of which you speak?
> >
> >Fb
> >

> sounds a bit like werewolf meets ToW

EXACTLY!

> the jailer is just a 'bot, right?  how do turns end?  can bids (er ...
> bribes) be added to / changed durring the turn?

Bids can be changed at any time during the day.  Up/down/switched to
a different target... whatever.

> are the bids open or blind?

For now, the target is disclosed.   the bid is blind.  I expect this to
be an option in the future.

> what happens to the rest of the cash of each turn's vitim?

Again... another option.   for this test game, the cash goes >poof!<

possible options include dividing the cash among all remaining players
or (the version I think I'll like best) dividing the cash among people
who contributed to the victim's demise.  (perhaps proportional to the
amount of their bid)

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>