Re: [werewolf] Jailer gangs

On 9/30/05, Mike Fryer <mikeefryer@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I like the name your own gang idea, maybe the person
> who starts the game send in the gang names.  But if
> you want gang names, use classic mobster gangs, like
> Purple gang, Murder Inc, Capone Gang, ect.

I like the name your own gang idea as well, but that implies that the
number of players are already known during setup and you already know
how many gangs there will be.

As for gang names, I like the idea of using the classic mob gangs ,
but why not new ones as well. Off the top of my head I can think of
"Enron", "OPEC", "Tyco".  Just check out fuckedcompany.com for ideas.