From: Robert Barrell <games@rdbhn.org>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2005 15:10:44
To:werewolf-users@gamerz.net
Subject: [werewolf] Re: 204

The regular help file at "http://www.gamerz.net/pbmserv/werewolf.html";
explains them pretty well, and I'm not experienced enough to add
anything else, other than to say that the option "factionimmunity" is
not yet documented.  It keeps the werewolves and the mafia from killing
each other during night turns until there are six or fewer players
left.  For now, however, I imagine that jsut the basics will do.

For "hometown" do you want town of birth, or town where currently living?