[werewolf] Re: 204

As David mentioned: definitely announce a start time. I would suggest some time Monday afternoon or evening (by the timezone of the majority, whatever that is) or Tuesday morning: late enough to allow people who don't use the Net on weekends to participate, but early enough that we won't run into the next weekend with everyone wondering why turns are taking so long.

David Ogren wrote:

Don't worry about the game options, they can always be changed later based on how many players you get and what everyone wants.

But you probably should pick a start time and announce it on this mail alias.