[werewolf] Night Kill Message Suggestion

I was thinking that it would be fun for the werewolves and the mafia to be able to leave notes
with the bodies. It would work just like the comments included with the day votes. I there is more
than one message sent, they are just appended together.

werewolves;
Scrawled in blood beside the body is a message: "We will continue to feast on your flesh!"

mafia;
Pinned to the body is a note: "The killings will contiune until we have control of this sleazy
town!" "You can run, but you can't hide!"

I know it won't change the game any, but it might add a little flavor.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/