From: owner-werewolf-users@gamerz.net
[mailto:owner-werewolf-users@gamerz.net] On Behalf Of Mike Fryer
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:08 AM
To: Werewolf_Users
Subject: [werewolf] Night Kill Message Suggestion

I was thinking that it would be fun for the werewolves and the mafia to
be able to leave notes with the bodies. It would work just like the
comments included with the day votes. I there is more than one message
sent, they are just appended together.

werewolves;
Scrawled in blood beside the body is a message: "We will continue to
feast on your flesh!"

mafia;
Pinned to the body is a note: "The killings will contiune until we have
control of this sleazy town!" "You can run, but you can't hide!"

I know it won't change the game any, but it might add a little flavor.