[werewolf] default night options

Sure sounds like a worthwhile option for the current game. After 24 hours, you randomly vote, kill, or query somebody. Maybe I could write that one...

I have some code completed to add hyperlinks for 'kill', 'vote', 'info', etc. I still need to add the code to turn it on/off as an option, but I could use a latest and greatest copy of the code to work from. Where do I get that, again?