[werewolf] Ethics in Werewolf?!?

Villagers, seers, angels, police, medics are ethical

But to assume that werewolfs and mafica and illusionists (oh my!)
are ethical... that's a stretch.

I agree with the furries.  It wasn't *nice*.

But it was completely with the scope of the illusionist's role to
try to make sure that one faction or the other won.   By killing
off one faction, he was effectively cutting down the number of times
he had to survive a night when the bad guys didn't know who he was
and might accidentally kill him (which they did, whoops!)

All's fair in love, war and werewolf.

Richard (who was not in that game in any capacity)

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/~rrognlie    <rrognlie at gamerz.net>